CONSTRUCTION RENTAL EQUIPMENT – MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
STATS BEFORE AND AFTER fyndyou
Per Average Location
3,095 vs 571 +442%
FOUND Online Per Month
(search engines, directories, maps)
441 vs 137 +321%
Visits to Digital Properties
<$3.00 vs $19.50
Cost Per Lead
TO BE WHERE CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING ONLINE IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA
Kelly Tractor Rental had several locations in southern Florida and needed to increase their online presence so prospects could find them online more easily.
Unfortunately, they weren’t showing up in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. They also weren’t listed in Yelp, Yellow Pages, and other major directories to the extent they wanted to be.
In order to meet all of their business goals they had to expand their online presence so they could start generating new leads and customers.
fyndyou needed to:
- Get them found in local search results
- List them in relevant directories
- Increase web traffic and leads
- Use reporting and call tracking to monitor results and ROI
- Make it easier for customers to find them online
RESULTS WITH fyndyou IN PLACE
fyndyou placed all of Kelly Tractor Rentals’ locations where people look online for a construction rental companies. Kelly noticed an immediate increase in both leads and sales as they finally started generated the type of results they were looking for.
- fyndyou made sure they were showing up in multiple places on Google, including organic listings, ads, and maps under multiple keywords.
- fyndyou also ensured they were represented in 50+ online directories like Yelp, Yellow Pages, Bing Local, and more.
- Everything was tracked for ROI review.
- LEADS GREW MONTH OVER MONTH.
Through our robust dashboard reporting, monthly tracking, reviews, recommendations, and ongoing optimization we have continued our long-lasting relationship and look forward to helping Kelley Tractor Rentals grow their business.
What the Client Has to Say:
“fyndyou increased our leads by over 100% in several of our rental locations. Not only do I highly recommend this program, but we expanded it to several of our other locations”.