Project Manager – fyndyou®
Project manager – fyndyou®
The Project Manager will have the ability to work with multiple resources (internally and externally) to manage projects from inception to completion. They should be able to develop implementation plans that would include identifying proper resources for a project development project launch and post launch.
- Determine scope, schedule, and management of creative resources for agency projects. Define detailed project deliverables for each event.
- Manage all projects from inception through to post-wrap up, working with all team members to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintain project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Ensure the Creative team has the support and required resources and time to execute.
- Create and enforce project schedules, ensuring all internal parties meet milestones and deadlines.
- Estimate resources needed for future projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies.
- Schedule and manage regular meetings with sales and marketing group to discuss the ongoing strategy and future requirements.
- Schedule and manage all project meetings.
- Control priorities of projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Continually improve the process thru tools and innovative thinking.
- 2-3 years project management experience in a fast-paced agency or marketing environment.
- Experience and familiarity with the creative process.
- Problem solver with organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and team assignments.
- Ability to manage and motivate agency team members.
We are always looking dynamic individuals at Fyndyou. Apply today for any of our open positions and become part of the next generation of local search.