The Account Manager directs and coordinates the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts. In this role, the Account Manager ensures that the agency provides: Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Success and experience in Account Management, preferably in the local digital marketing field.
- Experience and knowledge in some or all of the following: search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media engagement, conversion rate optimization, web design, AdWords, and analytics programs.
- Advanced level experience and understanding of SEO, its evolution, and the ability to explain in easy to understand terms.
- Proven ability and success meeting with clients and working with them over the long-term, showing them increasing ROI, with specific examples of successful recommendations and outcomes.
- Problem solving, you must show that you have the ability to solve problems by generating ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in oral, written, email, telephone, and presentations.
- Ability to work with a team in intimate and transparent collaboration.
- Strong client management skills and the ability to keep and deliver on promises made. Utilize a team environment to orchestrate and facilitate, with a high degree of efficiency the delivery of web services.
- A POSITIVE AND DETERMINED APPROACH to client research, analysis, to completion.
- Utilize your own initiative to brainstorm, develop, research, and implement your own client recommendations and initiatives. The ability to help your client think outside of the box to help their business grow.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize them appropriately.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A constant positive attitude when dealing with people and peers.
- 1-3+ years advertising agency experience.
- Experience managing multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizations skills.
We are always looking dynamic individuals at Fyndyou. Apply today for any of our open positions and become part of the next generation of local search.